skip to main | skip to sidebar

About me

My photo
Christy
View my complete profile

blog archive

  • ► 2010 (5)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (16)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► July (4)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2008 (25)
    • ► December (2)
    • ► November (3)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► January (1)
  • ▼ 2007 (23)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► July (4)
    • ► June (4)
    • ▼ May (1)
      • Changes
    • ► April (1)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2006 (2)
    • ► December (2)

so exciting!

the world is flawed, but these scars will heal

Changes

Monday, May 21, 2007

That's what this season is marked by. There have been so many changes lately.

Along with my CESL job, I got another part-time job at Starbucks!

I've said a lot of goodbyes.

Goodbyes are hard.

So is working about 40 hours a week between 2 part-time jobs. Even if both of them mostly consist of just hanging out with people.

I really like the apartment I'm staying at for the summer. My roommates are a lot of fun!

But I'm discovering that I really had a lot of introvert time before in the dorms that I don't get as much anymore. Not unless I protect it.

A lot of people have meant a lot to me lately.

Today's my sister's birthday!

And I'm gonna try to post more often. How often do I say that said?

Pictures to come...

peace.

Posted by Christy at 7:31 PM  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yey starbucks! I shall have to come visit!

8:32 AM  
Jer said...

i like all your links on the side of your blog. =)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod.