What an amazing four years it has been!!!
Thanks Katie for making the video!
Senior Slideshow!!!
Saturday, May 09, 2009
Posted by Christy at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the world is flawed, but these scars will heal
What an amazing four years it has been!!!
Thanks Katie for making the video!
Posted by Christy at 12:46 PM
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod.
2 comments:
So....even though I'm not from U of A AND I am from the class of '08...I loved watching that slideshow! hehe I will miss you!!! :( Well...I already miss you!
I'm so glad you like the slideshow and that you put it on your blog! It has been a great 4 years hasn't it?! I feel so blessed to have had all these wonderful people in my life including you! Thanks for being a great friend these past 4 years! I look forward to many more years to come :)
Post a Comment